PrayBox is a FREE prayer request application that allows visitors to submit requests. Churches can keep these requests private or display them publicly. With the public option, other visitors can let people know that they prayed for them by clicking on the “I Prayed For You” button. The prayer requester will receive a nightly email telling them how many people prayed for them. Website administrators can remove any inappropriate items.
PrayBox is a good basic prayer request plugin. It is simple to use. You just need to add the plugin and then install short codes to display the prayer request submission area and the public area as well.
PrayBox Plus is the premium version of the free PrayBox plugin. It has all the same features as the free version, but it has some additional features that definitely make it worth the $35.
- Turing question and Answer for Prayer Request form (Turing is a simple test that eliminates SPAM)
- Easily manage active, flagged, closed, and archived prayer requests
- Daily email updates for requesters
- New prayer request notifications for administrators
Prayer Engine is the premiere prayer request plugin. It has all the features you need to create a comprehensive online prayer ministry.
- Social media-connected: share requests on Facebook and Twitter!
- Mobile-ready responsive design!
- Notify requesters when they have been prayed for!
- Create safe access to prayer requests for multiple prayer coordinators!
- Send prayer request reports to staff, prayer leaders, congregation members, and more!
- Installs in five minutes!