The Forgiven Theme by Scheetz Designs is a great large full slider theme for churches. It offers modern features like parallax scrolling, which would make it a great choice of contemporary churches. It has a professional look that would be appropriate for any type of church. Justin has integrated third party plugins into this theme so that it includes everything a church would need (except security plugins) to create a new website.
Website Appearance features
- Mobile-friendly: Responsive design makes for a great experience on phones and tablets.
- Parallax Scrolling: Modern new feature that really sets this theme apart.
- Add your logo: Upload your logo image or enter text then choose a font and size.
- Custom colors and background image: Upload an image or pick a color.
- Custom fonts: Set hand-picked Google Fonts for your menu, headings and main content.
- Multiple Header Options: Choose two different layouts
- High resolution: Forgiven takes advantage of high resolution screens such as Retina®.
- Third Party Plugin Integration: Get premium plugins for free with this theme!
Church Specific Content features
- Custom homepage: Choose what shows: slides, highlights, intro and your favorite widgets.
- Sermons: Publish sermons in text, audio, video and PDF formats. Organize by topic, book, series, speaker, tag and date.
- Podcasting: Audio podcasting for sermons is built-in. Compatible with iTunes®.
- Events: Fully Integrated with The Events Calendar Plugin
- Maps: Integrate map plugin.
- People: Publish staff and leader bios with contact info. Organize by group.
- Photos and videos: Add photo galleries anywhere. Upload videos or embed from sites like YouTube.).
- Church widgets: Show sidebar widgets for sermons, events, locations, people, galleries, giving and more.
- Sitewide search: Visitors can search for sermons, events, blog posts, pages and other content.
- Portable content The Church Theme Content plugin makes switching themes easier.