We realize that there can be a lot to learn about WordPress sites. We have created this blog to help people in a variety of different situations; some are just learning about WordPress (we suggest you start reading the blog list in Step 1 and move to the other steps when you are ready). Others are already familiar with the WordPress basics and are ready to create their site; if that’s you, you can probably start reading Step 2 and check out our best church theme list and reviews. Others already have a WordPress site and want to learn how to improve it–we suggest you start with the articles found in Step 3!
ChurchWP is also excited to announce a new series of video tutorials. They show you step by step how to create a new WordPress website. Click here to access view them!
Step 2: Create Your WordPress Site
- Get A Host: Here are the Companies We Recommend!
- Check out our Best Church WordPress Themes List
- Buy A Theme: Read our Themes Reviews Here!
- Do I Need a Church Theme or Can I Use a General One?
- Church Theme Recommendations
- General Theme Recommendations (Business Themes that Work Well for Churches)
- Plugin Recommendations
Step 3: Improve Your WordPress Site.
- Best Church Websites and New Design Trends: Get Inspired
- Top 5 Things You Can Do to Secure Your Website
- Calendar Plugins
- Map Plugins
- Security Plugins
- Sermon Plugins
- Home Page Design Tips
- How to Find and Improve Your Website’s Photos!
- How to Find a Color Scheme for Your Church Website!
- How to Get Listed on Local Search Engine Maps